Wednesday, January 13, 2010

When I went to the DailyKos just to see what it was all about, it left me feeling dirty. Is this universal?

I spent about 15 minutes there and read two or three articles and found myself wondering, ';Does ANYONE actually believe this stuff?





The part which truly amazed me was how bitter and hateful they are...all while having the temerity to call conservatives the hateful ones.When I went to the DailyKos just to see what it was all about, it left me feeling dirty. Is this universal?
The Daily Kossack kids live in Bizzaro World.When I went to the DailyKos just to see what it was all about, it left me feeling dirty. Is this universal?
QUIT watching fox and listen to talk Radio you will learn alot.





When I traveled threw Kansas back in July there was a talk radio station I was listening to that has it all very correct and a woman called in that voted for the JACK @SS and wanted to know how should could take her country back and the HOST told her he tried to tell people before they voted.





I am glad KY never voted for him
the democratic underground also leaves you with that not so fresh





feeling if you know what i'm saying!!!
DailyKos is a propaganda machine. Don't believe any of it.
Actually, DailyKos tells the facts. It's only Faux Snooze that makes me feel dirty.
I don't think it's universal.
Well no need to go watch MSNBC tonight,





Since MSNBC gets all thier stories from Daily Kos.
try Mother Jones wow leftist moonbat central
I feel the same way when I watch Fox.
I understand. It's the way I feel when I stumble upon FAUX people like Sean Hannity and listen to his crap for too long. Dirty, like I need a shower. Really, everyone's spin on FAUX makes me feel that way.





EDIT:


Wrong again. It's not called a talking point, it's called sarcasm. Read your own question. It's catty and it's full of self-righteous contempt. So what did you expect in return? Love notes? You are hardly the person to be so above it all when it comes to talking points. Isn't that what you specialize in?

No comments:

Post a Comment