Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have an impeachment group, dailykos-IMPEACH. I want to create another group dailykos-ACTION IMPEACH group.?

What I want Yahoo to do (maybe I can do it) is to create a separate category under GOVERNMENT, IMPEACHMENT. I don't want all of those other layers of searching to take place before people find both groups. The dailykos-IMPEACH group is existing (and I don't know where). I want to create a direct IMPEACHMENT category and list dailykos-ACTION IMPEACH first with dailykos-IMPEACH right after it. How can I do that?





Also, how can I move the ';tasks'; from dailykos-IMPEACH over to the new group after I create it? Is there just an ordinary cut/paste or copy/paste FEATURE in calendar tasks?





Thanks!I have an impeachment group, dailykos-IMPEACH. I want to create another group dailykos-ACTION IMPEACH group.?
If I am not mistaken, you want to create a new category. I'm not sure it is possible to create a new category by a Yahoo user (I think Yahoo adds new categories) But you may contact them and offer a new category:





What鈥檚 the best way to contact customer support?





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/鈥?/a>





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/鈥?/a>
  • male makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment